We're looking for a dynamic Media Asset Coordination Lead that will work as a technology and process expert, joining our Digital Content Library (DCL) asset management operations team. You will serve as a primary provider of pro-active and responsive support and troubleshooting in both systems monitoring and technical/metadata workflow issue escalation for users and partners. As the the Coordination Lead, you will work to apply metadata best practice and media asset management systems knowledge, experience, and professionalism to processes and practices designed in cooperation with the Operations Manager, DCL Client teams, and DCL External partners.
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 35 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Perform daily DCL maintenance tasks including systems monitoring, user workflow execution review, metadata and configuration checks.
- Troubleshoot, track, and document platform and workflow performance issues in partnership with technical teams.
- Enhance metadata on ingested assets in order to improve searchability in DCL
- Assist in documenting technical processes and procedures, as well as providing documentation to assist and train colleagues/users.
- Take a proactive role in enhancing the DCL user experience and creating an environment of innovation, growth, transparency, accountability, and superior customer service.
- Complete all assignments in a timely and accurate manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Demonstrate honesty, responsibility, integrity and fulfillment of commitments.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- asset managment
- digital asset management
- content coordination
- media asset management
- media broadcast tech
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.