job summary: POSITION OVERVIEW:
Opportunity to join a highly motivated and collaborative team of technology individuals helping to drive business strategies forward by providing business value through innovative and timely technology solutions.
You will have the opportunity to work in an agile team environment where members are encouraged to be creative and cross boundaries and roles. You will have the opportunity to work across all levels and roles of the organization and to take on various roles in the teams beyond just the typical business analyst core skills, such as executing test plans, vendor liaison, product owner and data analyst. You will have and understanding, and are comfortable with, a variety of technical architectures and platforms.
As a member of the team, with your blend of technical and business facing skills you will partner with other team members such as architects, software developers and QA analysts to understand and define system goals/capabilities; develop business and technical requirements in alignment with the system goals/capabilities on one or more platforms and the applications that integrate with those platforms. May perform work across multiple areas, initiatives, products, and processes. Support and/or lead complex business/technical efforts, requiring data gathering, analysis, design, recommendations, and/or integration in a complex landscape.
location: Worcester, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 35 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
responsibilities: IN THIS ROLE, YOU MAY:
WHAT YOU NEED TO APPLY:
- Work with business partners to define needs aligning to business priorities and assesses impact on other business processes
- Participate and/or lead various agile team activities such as story writing, story refining, running stand ups or story grooming sessions.
- Partner with SMEs to create process flows, system documentation and other documentation as required
- Participate and/or lead data driven projects/assignments
- Define business/transformation rules in support of Data integration mapping
- Create automation scripts
- Create reports for various data metrics using PowerBI
- Create simple coding solutions
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor's degree in related field, certifications, or specialized training
- Insurance Industry knowledge
- strong Analytical skills
- Flexible and adaptive to the evolving needs of business partners and production management team and systems
- Able to manage and balance multiple priorities, partners, systems, and issues
- Able to communicate clearly, both written and verbally, with internal and external business partners
- Self-starter who delivers high quality work and can adapt to new challenges, either on their own or as part of a team
- Experience with reporting and query skills such as SQL and PowerBI
- Experience with Data analysis and data management skills such as data mapping, data profiling and data integration
- Automation Anywhere, Selenium
- High level program language experience such as Python
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Business Systems Analyst
- System Analyst
- SQL Database admin
- Automation Anywhere
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.