We're looking for a self-starter to join our Service Desk team! Under limited supervision, you'll provide a deep understanding of technical products and services along with the capability to translate complex information to a simplified, professional content that is easily understood by the target audience. This role will require working closely with various users to resolve technical issues through phone, email, and walk-up/desk side support.
This is a first shift position - 5AM-1:30PM work schedule.
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 28 per hour
work hours: 7am to 3pm
- Provide IT Service Desk and desk side support to all users.
- Excellent customer focus is required; this position includes frequent interaction with associates at all levels of the organization.
- Single point of user resolution for all desktop technology devices including desktops, laptops, tablets, mobile devices, printing, wireless networking, audio/visual equipment, etc.
- Maintain and provision desktops, laptops, tablets, mobile devices, printers, projectors, audio/visual equipment, and other office equipment, as required.
- Use ServiceNow incident logging system to maintain incidents and requests through the complete ticket life cycle to agreed service standards and service levels.
- Perform trouble call resolution, diagnosis of complex problems, advanced problem resolution, user support follow-up, and Technician interaction with other IT employees, co-workers, and outside vendors.
- Provision and administer user accounts, distribution groups, and security groups in Active Directory.
- Rotate shifts/work alternative shifts when needed in order to support 24x7 production environment.
- Escalate issues to IT Operations, IT Infrastructure engineering, or appropriate resolver team when assistance is needed.
- Provide AV support - support conference rooms, town halls (multi location large audience simultaneous conferencing), and video conferencing.
- Process equipment and software requests and record asset information.
- Hardware/ software lifecycle management.
- Provide white glove (VIP) and executive support.
- Perform request fulfillment of moves & staff equipment changes at each location.
- Assist with regression testing of supported software through OS Patches and Upgrades.
- Push and install workstation and third party patches
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- IT Service Desk
- SERVICE NOW
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.