Our client in St. Louis, Missouri is looking for a Sitecore Developer/ Architect Manager to join their team for a full time role. The ideal candidate will have several years experience with the Sitecore Platform, development experience, certification, can lead or manage developers and collaborate with technical and business teams.
location: Earth City, Missouri
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Sitecore Application and Environment Support
- Define, document, implement, and monitor production support processes for all Sitecore applications
- Identify opportunities for improvement to systems and processes.
- Manage production issues and or outages from troubleshooting through resolution
- Respond to critical issues and outages during business and nonbusiness hours
- Review Sitecore solution, logs, and third party components to identify and solve defects, performance issues, and end of support components.
- Collaborate with technical architects to troubleshoot issues specific to systems that integrate with the Sitecore solution (i.e., supporting web services, databases, etc.)."
- Sitecore Technical Architect/Lead
- Provide technical guidance for all Sitecore development initiatives
- Work with outside development companies along with IT project managers and business product owners to define technical aspects of projects and determine solution approach.
- Review deliverables of in-house and outsourced developers to ensure they meet development standards and agreed upon approaches
- Attend reoccurring project meetings and provide project technical support to the project manager
- Provide the link between the technical and business views of the system by ensuring that the technical solutions being developed will satisfy both business requirements and the user expectations.
- Collaborate with internal and external development architects to implement features and functions in systems or services that are integrated with the Sitecore solution (i.e. web services, databases, CDN's, etc.)."
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Sitecore (4 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.