Randstad Technologies is seeking a PMP Certified Project Manager to support a large commercial organization for 12+ months. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of an EPMO and work on 4-5 different projects.
If you have 5+ years of Project Management experince working in an enterprise environment and a Bachelors Degree, this could be a good fit for you.
The role is remote right now, but candidates should be local to the DMV area.
location: HUNT VALLEY, Maryland
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Utilize established PMP techniques to manage medium to large projects
- Employ best-in-class project management practices
- Demonstrate successful team leadership, stakeholder management, process adherence, accountability, learning agility, and risk management capabilities
- Have a solid understanding of project financial management and earned value management
- Drive the progress of projects using established techniques related to work breakdown structures, dependency management, and resource management.
- Work with business/functional project owners to ensure scope is explicitly defined, documented and maintained
- Review contracts, non-disclosure documents, and statements of work from external vendors and partners
- Establish and execute a project communication plan.
- Facilitate and lead project stakeholder and project team meetings
- Identify all project risks and develop mitigation strategies/plans
- Develop comprehensive plans to ensure successful transition into operations
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Project Manager
- IT Project Manager
- MS Project
- Project Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.