We are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to shape the entire lifecycle of multi-disciplinary technology initiatives, working closely with Video, Client, and Backend Engineering teams, as well as DevOps, and Digital Operations Center teams to proactively identify opportunities for improvement, and jointly lead these initiatives to completion.
location: LOS ANGELES, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Lead load testing, capacity planning, proactive monitoring, and performance optimization efforts
- Engage in service ownership jointly with assigned Engineering teams to ensure adherence to architectural and operational best practices
- Identify areas of improvement and collaborate across teams on architecture changes
- Define and advocate operational process and enforce structure, including documentation, training and runbooks, escalations, RCAs, and post-mortems to ensure systems are well understood and work smoothly, and recover gracefully in case of an unexpected failure
- Develop custom and enterprise tools and services to advance internal platforms
- Set an example to drive and motivate other teams to improve operational visibility, advocacy, and communication
- Manage deployment - optimize, monitor, and enhance content and delivery pipelines to enable development teams to release quickly and often
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Automation Tester
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.