Direct Hire Role
If you are looking for a great company where you will be valued as an employee, look no further. Small local company who has experienced 50% growth year on year for the past 10 years. Join a group of engaged professionals in a world class e-commerce companison shopping marketplace.
This position is for a detail-oriented Data Processing Specialist with SQL experience, research abilities, critical thinking, decision making, and written/communication skills. The Vendor Business Services team, supports a range of business operations including publishing new products to an e-commerce site while respecting our business standards. The team is also responsible for new vendor onboarding; maintaining product integrity (60k+ products), monitoring business rules and vendor compliance; and business reporting and insights.
You will be an experienced Data Specialist with advanced SQL for writing Queries, and Excel, detailed oriented, analyze and interpret large amounts of raw data.
location: Cary, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 50,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Advanced data entry of products
- Review received product data, upload to a proprietary data tool, validate/analyze results with the purpose of adding products to the database accurately and efficiently
- Translate raw data into meaningful product descriptions
- Process and upload appropriate images to product detail pages
- Reporting and Insights - Support business operations by writing and running SQL queries to analyze areas of the business
- Quality Assurance testing and reporting
- Professional communication with supply vendors and team members in Customer Service, Development, and Management
- Updating business support and procedure documents
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Excel (3 years of experience is preferred)
- SQL Queries (4 years of experience is preferred)
- Data Processing (3 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.