Sr. IT Systems Analyst
We have a contract assignment for IT Systems Analyst Senior in our Enterprise Resource Organization. Contractor will play a key role in the development of market changing capabilities that fuel company's growth and competitive advantage. They will partner and collaborate with business and IT teams to elicit, analyze, communicate and manage requirements for complex enterprise initiatives. Contractor will evaluate current state systems/processes to identify changes required in support of new features and capabilities. In order to enable development and delivery of customer value, you'll create requirements, user stories, acceptance criteria, business process models, technical design, and architecture deliverables.
location: Cleveland, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $36 - 46 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Requirements elicitation from business contact or product owner.
- Create cards in ADO and get approval.
- Follow Software development methodology on project assignment (SDLC or Scrum)
- Analysis that is technical in nature which could pertain to data, application components, servers, system interfaces etc. Required Skills:
- Knowledge and understanding of industry tools and techniques to elicit, prioritize, organize, document, model, and analyze requirements
- Technical aptitude, in-depth knowledge of technologies, software applications, programming languages, adjacent systems and data exchanges
- Experience with TFS or ADO
- Experience working in an Agile SCRUM environment
- Analytical and problem-solving skills including ability to investigate, assess and recommend solutions
- Knowledge of industry tools and techniques used to elicit, prioritize, organize, document, model and analyze technical requirements
- Interpersonal, communication, negotiation and organizational skills
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Systems Analysis (4 years of experience is required)
- Agile Methodology
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.