Randstad is looking to hire passionate, creative and curious software engineers with the ability to solve complex problems for a 6-8 week project with the high potential to extend. This role is 100% remote and availble to work from almost anywhere in the US. If you are looking for a software developer role that has high growth potential, please see the details below.
location: San Antonio, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Create well-designed, documented, and tested software features that meet customer requirements.
- Identify and address product bugs, deficiencies, and performance bottlenecks.
- Participate in an agile delivery team, helping to ensure the technical quality of the features delivered across the team, including documentation, testing strategies, and code.
- Help determine technical feasibility and solutions for business requirements.
- Remain up-to-date on emerging technologies and architecture and propose ways to use them in current and upcoming projects.
- Leverage technical knowledge to cut scope while maintaining or achieving the overall goals of the product.
- Leverage technical knowledge to improve the quality and efficiency of product applications and tools.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
- Object Oriented Design
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.