job summary: Description: Responsibilities:
- Manage all relationships with key stakeholders, teams and select solutions supplier
- Create project timelines, and manage, development milestones and deliverables.
- Manage overall project organization to ensure requirements and project deliverable dates can be clearly communicated to the product and account leads.
- Capture and record meeting notes and ensure action items are completed promptly.
- Ensure solutions to technical problems through discussion with technical teams to resolve problems.
- Partner with development team members to understand opportunities and limitations of solutions being implemented.
- Effectively balance the needs of the client, as well as the needs of the agency and internal teams.
- Manage all deliverables with any required external vendors.
location: Hopkins, Minnesota
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Provide production and technical knowledge, in addition to innovation insight, in order to arrive at the best-possible execution decisions.
- Manage outside vendors that are best suited for assigned projects, when required.
- Manage resources for each assigned project to ensure that the project remains on schedule.
- Anticipate any potential issues with the project through quick responses and proactive critical thinking.
- Demonstrate skilled problem-solving capabilities to determine solutions and options to resolve problems.
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years' experience Managing projects within a technical environment.
- Prior PM experience with software solution implementations
- Risk Management - Ideally risk management experience or CTRM (Commodity Trade Risk Management) implementation experience
- Highly structured/organized with strong leadership skills and able to lead as well as navigate through business and IT
- Should have experience in professional services consulting serving various external customers.
- Must be incredibly detail-oriented.
- Experience working directly with multiple project teams including business clients and suppliers as well as technical teams
- strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving capabilities.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience working in digital marketing and media.
- Technical knowledge of various systems (technology).
- Bachelor's degree required.
- PMP certification preferred.
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- strong written and verbal communications skills are required to work effectively as part of a globally distributed team and user community
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
- Project Management
- Technical Project Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.