Asset Management - Asset Coordinator
Position will involve the management of software acquisition, compliance, maintenance renewals, life-cycle planning and costing. Role includes administration, deployment and tracking of software and hardware assets using ServiceNow®, Flexera® and home grown ITAM tools. Initially responsible for software media receiving and facilitating the collection of license entitlements. Candidate should be knowledgeable of basic hardware configurations and software installation processes. Will also be responsible for monitoring compliance with software agreements, adherence to internal policies as well as identifying and implementing saving opportunities. This role will evolve as the processes mature.
Required skill set:
- IT Asset Management and Discovery Tools experience (e.g., ServiceNow® CMDB, ServiceNow Asset Management, ServiceNow Software Asset Management; ServiceNow® Product Catalogs)
- Flexera FlexNet Manager® Suite (Creation of Purchases, Creation of Contracts, Creating Licenses with entitlements, Application Creation, Creating Custom Reporting)
- Experience with ServiceNow® ITSM request, incident and problem management systems
- Experience interpreting licensing contracts, end user license agreements, terms and conditions
- Licensing knowledge and product use rights for Microsoft, Oracle, Symantec, Adobe, IBM, etc.
- ITIL or IAITAM certification or experience in financial sector a Plus
Soft skill Requirements:
location: Wyomissing, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 30 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Conceptual knowledge of Information Technology
- Knowledge and work experience with software asset life cycle management processes: planning, acquisition, deployment, monitoring and harvesting.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Data management skills.
- Advanced Excel reporting
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
- IT Asset Management
- discovery tools experience
- Flexera FlexNet Manager® Suite
- ServiceNow® ITSM request
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.