Sr. Software Engineer - InfoSec
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer of Information Security to focus on applying a software development approach to Information Security. A core focus for this role will be on driving automation, codification of processes, building unique services enable business devs to be more secure, and modernizing security. You will have the unique ability and opportunity to dive into development across all of businesses and help ensure a standard of security across the board.
location: LOS ANGELES, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $140,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 6pm
- Help design, build, and maintain automated security detection and remediation services
- Explore how emerging technologies such as Machine Learning can be utilized to enhance security
- Perform security assessments of new applications, products, and technologies
- Build security software and micro-services to be consumed by internal application development teams
- Help design, build, and maintain an API infrastructure that will integrate with multi-platform applications
- Embed security into the SDLC across various business units
- Support review of our bug-bounty program
- Propose innovative solutions to mitigate application security problems
- Provide thought leadership on code quality and engineering improvements
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.