The goal of the ServiceNow Senior Engineer is to build, test, and maintain a strategic enterprise service management platform that includes ITSM, ITBM & ITOM Processes.
This person will own the development tasks of the solution based on integration of ServiceNow with other existing company platforms. The ServiceNow Senior Engineer must align with the Enterprise Architects, functional leads, and business partners for technical designs and technical implementation to ensure use cases are met in the most effective manner for the underlying ServiceNow platform. The deliverables are expected to meet high-quality standards.
location: SAN FRANCISCO, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $150,000 - 165,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Develop and modify ServiceNow workflows, forms, lists, business rules, UI components
- Provide configuration and customization including, but not limited to: user interface, workflow administration, reports, data imports, integration, custom scripting and third-party software integrations by applying best practices
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing configuration and workflows to develop strategies for improving or further integrations leveraging ServiceNow
- Develop requirements, craft and execute test plans, administer ServiceNow and serve as tier 2 support
- Identify ServiceNow system deficiencies and recommend solutions
- Participate in creating and developing standards, best practices, support guidelines and procedures
- Schedule and verify ServiceNow instance clones
- Partner with integrations subject matter expert to use MID servers, web services, email and other relevant technology to integrate tools with the ServiceNow platform.
- Research new feature enhancements and functionalities from ServiceNow
- Expand and Implement other ServiceNow modules catering the entire ESM spectrum
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- SERVICE NOW (5 years of experience is required)
- ITSM (3 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.