We are seeking a UX/UI Mobile Designer with a visual background and an understanding of the process and techniques of converting graphical interfaces into digital interactions to add to the Mobile Team focused on the user shopping experience. The ideal candidate loves solving complex interface design and interaction problems, collaborating cross-functionally, and coming up with elegant, powerful solutions. In this role, you'll do initial research and analysis, wireframes and prototypes, usability testing, and UX QA of builds. Skills/ Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience UX/UI design, mobile preferred
- 5+ years leading user experience design on projects, including client/stakeholder interaction
- Proven experience in creating stunning User Interface Designs with iOS Human Interface and Android Google Material Design guidelines
- Solid understanding of wireframes, storyboards, porotypes, user flows, process flows and sitemaps
- Experience with both mobile and response design
- Proficient in Abstract, Sketch, Invision Adobe XD (CS) Zepplin or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Experience in the creation and/or maintaining design systems.
- Effective problem solver who is not afraid to present innovative solutions
- Expert written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail
- Portfolio demonstrating your expertise and ability to articulate your process
- Positive attitude, collaborative spirit and openness to giving and receiving feedback
- Ability to work effectively both individually and as part of cross-functional teams
- Effective at juggling multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- **Must be in Eastern or Central Time Zones.
location: GRAND RAPIDS, Michigan
job type: Contract
salary: $49 - 71 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Partner with business stakeholders to define requirements and concepts leveraging user-centered design into user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring visual and design simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Will work closely with UX researchers to facilitate the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping, and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems, technical limitations, and devise elegant solutions.
- Present and communicate design decisions cross-functionally and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Promote user-centered design within the teams.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, new functions and features.
- Will work with Product Owners, Scrums Teams and Development teams to ensure that the final product design is as intended.
- Ensure accessibility standards are followed.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.