The Desktop Support Specialist will be responsible for providing technical support, driving efficiencies and providing and implementing recommendations that will result in higher quality and faster processes for the end users. They will be the point person for assisting with all things IT related at the company.
location: Chino, California
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 21 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Maintaining, processing and troubleshooting the company's computer programs, software and systems. - Installing, configuring, and maintaining MS-Windows software and PC hardware on the network of physical and virtual servers. - Managing technology assets, including hardware, software and support requisition, tracking, and licensing. - Supporting systems software, hardware, and connectivity to ensure maximum availability and performance. - Communicating with staff, users, and management to establish requirements for new systems or modifications. - Preparing evaluations of software or hardware and recommending improvements or upgrades. - Answering users' inquiries regarding their computer software and hardware to resolve issues. - Setting up workstations for new employees to use. - Working with other business units to identify and document business requirements. - Installing and performing minor repairs to hardware, software, and peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Desktop Experience (2 years of experience is required)
- A+ Certification
- Active directory (2 years of experience is required)
- Microsoft Servers (2 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.