Our client has an exciting opportunity for an Android Mobile Developer.
The right candidate will have 5+ years of experience in software development skilled in the following technologies, most notably, Kotlin.
- Swift, Java a plus
- Knowledge of modern Android architecture, ideally using Android Architecture Components like ViewModel, LiveData, View Binding, etc.
- Experience with the Repository pattern, and libraries like Retrofit, Room, and Shared Preferences for fetching data
- Understanding of the Android build process using Gradle, and experience with CI/CD - ideally using Jenkins
- Familiarity with the Google Play Console & Android Signing
- Familiarity with security best practices for Android development
- Familiarity with relational databases and SQL
location: Cincinnati, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 85 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Implement new features while maintaining & improving overall quality of software by delivering quality, tested code
- Contribute to a culture of learning by documenting and sharing technical knowledge as an engineer on an agile squad
- Participate in engineering communities of practice by following best practices, participating in code reviews
- Continuously learn, remaining current on relevant technology best practices
- Participate in researching and resolving customer issues
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- Object Oriented Design
- Test Driven Development
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.