. NET Software Engineer
Great company to grow your .Net skills while working with other technologies like Python. Career Growth is very much encouraged by this company, never any Overtime, 40 hour work weeks.
Top industry salaries, and a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, a 401k program with employer match, tuition reimbursement, and much more!
You will be part of a highly independent cross functional feature team, which writes desktop applications using .NET, C# and TypeScript. The team is focused on core applications that form the backbone of control systems. The team employs innovative and modern design philosophies in regular day to day development
In order to avoid delays in having your resume reviewed please forward directly to email@example.com As a qualified applicant, I will respond to you same business day.
location: Raleigh, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $95,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Candidate will join a cross-functional feature team, building features in the control system suite of applications.
- Actively participate in defining the user facing features in the control system suite of applications by collaborating with product and QA teams.
- Design and develop shareable services and libraries on the applications' framework to support the features.
- Author and maintain documentation to support consumption of and contribution towards the framework by other teams.
- Engage with principle engineers, firmware and hardware teams to add control software support for new Extron hardware.
- Build shareable modules that support other Extron product teams in feature development and automation efforts.
- Author unit and integration tests to maintain testing coverage requirements.
- Engage with teams to raise the bar by participating in efforts like training, process improvements, developing internal software tools and utilities, etc.
- 2+ years' experience developing application in C#, .NET and Python.
- Experience in developing shareable modules/services/libraries.
- Experience in agile software development process (SCRUM/Kanban).
- Experience in writing Unit/Integration tests.
- Solid understanding of system design, data structures and design principles.
- Experience in source control tools like Perforce, GitHub, bitbucket or similar.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to collaborate with cross functional teams.
- Experience in IaC and Continuous integration.
- Experience in network programming and network security is a plus.
- Experience in developing services for IoT devices is a plus.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience .net
- Education: Bachelors
- .NET (2 years of experience is preferred)
- C# (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Agile (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Unit Integration Test (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Source Control Tool (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Shareable Modules (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Some Python exp preferred (1 year of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.