Randstad Technologies has an exciting opportunity for someone to join a team and grow their career! This position will be responsible for level 1 customer technology support in Davenport, IA. This compnay loves to build employees up, teach them new skills, and promote them into higher roles within the company. Your upward growth potential is unlimited here! The ideal candidate will excel in customer service, have good communication skills, and a passion for technology.
If this sounds like something that would interest you, please apply!
location: DAVENPORT, Iowa
job type: Contract
salary: $12 - 14 per hour
work hours: 9am to 12pm
education: No Degree Required
responsibilities: Core Responsibilities
Skills / Experience
- Provide first level support to customers via phone to technologies within Computers, Mobility, Voice, Network, Connectivity, and multiple software applications
- Document completed work within incident management system
- Escalates incidents to levels 2, 3 and or other groups for incidents that may require resolution outside the service desk.
- 1+ years years relatable experience.
- Active Directory
- Remote support tools
- CA SDM ticketing system are preferred
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- Active directory (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Sharepoint (1 year of experience is preferred)
- VPN (1 year of experience is preferred)
- remote support tools (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Tier 1
- High Call Volume (25 calls)
- Technical Troubleshooting (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Strong Customer Service background (1 year of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.