Top global Media and Entertainment's streaming offering is searching for a Senior Product Designer focused on Data-Driven experiences. The individual will be involved in every aspect of the product design process, from initial brainstorm sessions to final delivery with engineering. You will utilize a full range of Product Design, Interaction Design, Systems Design and Visual Design skills, and your work will impact much of the final product experience. You will work closely with a talented cross-functional team of Designers, Product Managers, Engineers, Researchers and Writers. You will be pivotal in defining how we approach defining a personalized experience within the product design team, as well as contributing to core features throughout the product.
location: Seattle, Washington
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Identify creative, user-centered ways to provide customers with an individualized experience that speaks to their taste and connects them to the content they'll love.
- Deliver appropriate design artifacts spanning all project phases, from concept development and design to production and documentation (e.g., evaluations, task flows, user scenarios, information architecture, interaction models, wireframes, low- and high-fidelity prototypes, specs and guidelines).
- Develop, present, and advocate for your work.
- Collaborate with product managers, researchers, writers and engineers, as well as other design team colleagues.
- Use research to inform design and collaborate with team members to understand and interpret stakeholder feedback.
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions alongside the product and executive teams.
- Convert ambiguity and opportunity into design solutions.
- Help strike a balance between user goals and business needs to craft win-win experiences for our customers and our business.
- Contribute to creating a fun and supportive culture that allows us to make career-defining user experiences.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Product Design (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Agile Development
- Adobe CC
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.