The Salesforce Administrator will provide support through the customization and configuration of the Salesforce platform for a fast paced and growing team. This role is responsible for tasks related to executing day-day configuration, reporting, support, maintenance, and overall improvement of the Salesforce Platform.
location: Cape Canaveral, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 60 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
Administer and support Salesforce platform administrative tasks (user setups, profiles and roles, reports and dashboards, customized objects, fields, record types, page layouts, workflow and validations)
- Work with clients & stakeholders to understand business requirements and provide accurate reports and dashboards.
- Facilitate sandbox refreshes and post refresh setup
- Monitor and manage Salesforce releases and feature changes
- Be able to work as a solo consultant and with a team Qualifications:
- Minimum 2-3 years of Salesforce experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Salesforce Administrator Certification is a plus
- strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Self-motivated and creative.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- Salesforce (2 years of experience is preferred)
- roles and permissions
- reports and dashboards
- customized objects
- workflow and validations
- page layouts
- gathering requirements
- managing SF releases/changes
- working with a team
- Salesforce Admin Certification
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.