Randstad Technologies is seeking Azure .net developers to join our team in Grand Rapids, MI. This is an exciting and dynamic team and we are looking to continue growing as we move into 2021!
If you have a passion for building great software and working as part of a collaborative team - we want to hear from you!
- Participate in all phases of our Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Ability to take ownership assigned tasks and execute them with excellence.
- Code complex modules, including design and review activities.
- Translate requirements into high-quality, testable, scalable software.
- Identify performance issues and bugs, and devise solutions to these issues.
- Participate in team code reviews and design discussions.
- Be a team player and collaborate with and train others in the organization as needed.
DESIRED SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS
- Relational database experience including schema design, writing SQL queries, and SQL tuning concepts.
- Familiarity with design and architectural patterns to build scalable, maintainable, and testable software.
- Understanding of software security and best practices.
- Azure DevOps experience is a plus
location: GRAND RAPIDS, Michigan
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 70 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- 2+ years of developing services in Azure.
- Experience building solutions using one or more of: Azure Event Hub, Azure Logic Apps or Azure Functions
- Knowledge of Cosmos DB including querying, design and configuration
- Knowledge of Azure SQL including schema design, writing SQL queries, and SQL tuning concepts
- Expert level proficiency in C# and Microsoft .NET
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing high-volume REST APIs.
- Azure API management
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required (required)
- Azure (2 years of experience is required)
- C# (5 years of experience is required)
- rest API
- Cosmos DB
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.