Looking for a Project Manager with excellent Infrastructure and server experience for a long term contract opportuntiy. This position will start out as remote, but candidate will be working onsite once the office is clear to reopen. The ideal candidate will have a technical background in infrastructure and server support.
location: Augusta, Maine
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Accountable for management of scope for the project
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and team members
- Direct the planning and scheduling defined work
- Manage and track the project progress against the project plan
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all project-related issues and resolution of issues
- Coordinate and present proposals to stakeholders as necessary
- Identify and manage project risk and develops risk mitigation strategies, track to closure
- Ensure resources adjust and revise estimates when necessary
- Anticipate issues and proactively address them. Resolve conflicts with sensitivity and tact.
- Coordinate the establishment of project standards and project specific procedures with team resources.
- Ensure that tasks provide value and support the strategic direction of the project and meet service commitments; conduct reviews with any and all impacted
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECT MANAGER
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.