job summary: Technical Program Manager needed for Contract Opportunity with Randstad Technologies client in Redmond, WA. Qualifications
- 5+ years gaming or educational software Program Management Experience
- Fluent Mandarin speaking skills
- 3+ years' experience executing against agile software development processes or similar
- strong knowledge of Python, C++, and authentication APIs
- Experience defining product vision and requirements in close partnership with stakeholders in operations and design.
- Experience working with global teams, across multiple cultures and time zones
- Demonstrated excellence in cross-team collaboration
- strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter, ability to set a clear path and follow it despite obstacles
- strong attention to details, analytical problem-solving and organizational skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Product Management or similar field, or equivalent work experience
location: Redmond, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 45 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Drive requirements and manage product features, roadmap and execution.
- Partner across teams and stakeholders to understand requirements and needs and communicate goals, risks, progress and achievement effectively.
- Bridge the dev teams in different locations so understanding code issues/requests precisely is required
- Manage external development teams and their development roadmap.
- Ensure teams are using sound and accepted practices for taking in work requests, defining scope, costing work, writing product specs/requirements, developing workback plans, executing scrum or scrum-like rituals, identifying dependencies/risks and reporting status.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.