job summary: About the project and the day to day responsibilities:
Platco MVP+ will be the definition and design of a Smart TV interface that will be implemented in the next 6 months to a year. We will be required in the short term to explore interfaces & experiences, prototype, test and socialize. Top three MUST HAVE skill sets (technical) that are required:
Top three PREFERRED skill sets (technical):
- Wireframing, documentation, user flows.
Soft Skill requirements (team fit/personality requirements):
- UI design, Prototyping, Knowledge of web/mobile best practices.
- strong presentation skills.
- strong verbal & written communication.
- Eagerness to learn.
- Ability to adapt designs/thinking quickly based on changing information. Positive & collaborative.
location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $48 - 58 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
A senior IA is responsible for collecting and synthesizing business goals, technical capabilities, user goals, and product timelines to create end-to-end journeys for key features and interaction pillars (think discovering content in menus).
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
- Wire Framing
- User Flow
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.