Sr. Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst
Randstad Technologies is seeking a skilled Sr. Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst for a contract role in Hillsboro Oregon. If you are ready to join a leader in the Retail and Technology space, please apply and Randstad will be more than happy to assist in helping you land your next role. We look forward to speaking with you!
location: Beaverton, Oregon
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
responsibilities: Scope and Responsibilities:
As a Sr. Security Engineer focusing in Threat Analytics, your role on the team will include using your extensive knowledge of industry best practices, policies and good judgment to design, implement, and administer systems that facilitate analysis of large sets of security data. The Senior Security Engineer must be a proven problem solver and adept at making good decisions under pressure. The Senior Security Engineer is also a disciplined professional who will document and implement enterprise security processes and procedures with a mindset of continual process improvement and scalability. The Senior Security Engineer's voice must be the voice of reason with a clear understanding of risks. The Senior Security Engineer does not spread fear, uncertainty and doubt but instead evaluates the risks and presents logical concerns and possible solutions. Experience Required:
Additional skills and qualifications preferred, but not required.
- Be able to serve as a driving force for operational best practices, supporting and ensuring resilient detections - implementation, maintenance, automation, improvements, consistency and repeatability.
- Computer programming and/or scripting languages (Python, Java Script, Go, etc.)
- Experience with distributed version control systems (esp. Git)
- strong PCRE (regular expression) skills
- Experience administering *nix servers
- The ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly
- strong written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable with interfacing with other internal or external organizations regarding security policy and standards violations, security controls failure and incident response situations
- Ability to balance and prioritize work
- Must be trustworthy in keeping sensitive data confidential
Education and Experience
- Certified Big Data Administrator/Architect
- Experience leveraging automated server configuration tools (such as Puppet or Chef)
- Proven track record of success in fast-moving organizations with complex technology applications
- One or more of the following professional certifications
- Certified Information Security Professional (CISSP)
- Global Information Assurance Certifications (GIAC)
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.