job summary: Job Description:
Responsible for performing Dealer Onboarding activities and SmartAuction ID processing in the Remarketing Department. Skill/Experience/Education:
- Mandatory SkillsKnowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 1-2 years of experience in a remarketing environment.
- Business-related college degree or equivalent training preferred.
- strong knowledge of PC applications including MS Office. Proficient in the use of the internet.
- Thorough understanding of the inspection process. High level of oral and written communication skills.
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others.
- strong organizational and planning skills. Ability to present to large groups and executive levels.
location: Detroit, Michigan
job type: Contract
salary: $17 - 23 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Ensure the document packages are complete and accurate.
- Process packages in a timely manner
- Follow onboarding processes and procedures to ensure all systems are updated accurately.
- Communication with the sales team and cross-functional partners to reconcile any issues related to an onboard.
- Process SmartAuction ID requests and communicate with Dealer Users.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.