The Sr. Business Analyst, HRIS plays a lead role in the implementation, management, support, and maintenance of our HR systems and processes. This position requires a highly driven individual with emotional intelligence, a true self-starter with demonstrated experience in high growth, fast-paced organizations. The successful candidate will have the ability not to just drive consensus and provide direction but will be seen as a hands-on subject matter expert capable of delivering HR technology solutions required to solve complex business issues.
This position reports to the HRIS Manager.
location: SAN FRANCISCO, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 145,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Partner with HR Stakeholders' teams to gain first-hand knowledge of their processes and synthesize knowledge into systems improvements.
- Collaborate with IT, vendors, and consultants to implement new functionality through development and configuration
- Assist with ensuring proper flow of HR-related information into and out of HR Information Systems.
- Help maintain HR and payroll data integrity in the systems by running queries, analyzing data, and creating and running various audits.
- Provide data, evidence and documentation for SOX audits.
- Act as key point of contact for HRIS team communications with internal business users.
- Research issues and identify the root causes; own the resolutions, communicate issues at hand, serve as liaison between internal customers and all support entities.
- Assist with system questions, problem resolution, and troubleshooting.
- Create test scenarios and assist in performing tests to ensure all processes work according to predetermined goals.
- Manage and create documentation around system configuration, changes, support, and requirements for compliance and scale.
- Ensure the security, scalability, reliability of business-critical systems which includes managing priorities and balancing demand in a rapidly changing environment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Business Analysis
- Business Systems Analyst
- employee central
- SuccessFactors (1 year of experience is required)
- HRIS (1 year of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.