Direct hire opportunity for a SQL Database Administrator team. Ideal candidate must have broad Microsoft SQL database knowledge and experience, including tuning, performance monitoring, data structures, schemas, and indexes. Database support of internally developed applications desired.
Candidates will need to be prepared to relocate for the position once COVID restrictions lift and in person work can resume at the office location in Farmington Hills, MI.
location: FARMINGTON HILLS, Michigan
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Support, maintain, and enhance database functionality across three lines of business
- Create and Manage SQL Server databases across multiple servers including in Azure
- Ensure high levels of performance, availability, sustainability, and security
- Assist developers with query tuning and schema refinement
- Develop and build relationships with non-IT and IT customers
- Participate and have input into the building and maintenance of the ODE data architecture
- Participate and facilitate outage resolution and develop root cause analysis
- Work on multiple projects concurrently with shifting priorities and multiple constraints
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- SQL DBA
- SQL Server DBA
- SQL SERVER DATABASE ADMIN
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.