If you are looking for a challenging remote opportunity to be part of an applications development team for a very stable growing company please send your resume. Must have demonstrated experience - 3 to 5 years with the following :
- C# or Understand Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and
.NET Core - SQL Server or Understand SQL transact - XML
location: Canton, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Develops IT solutions by creating new and modifying existing software applications.
- Analyzes system requirements and business processes.
- Creates prototypes, codes, tests, debugs, documents and implements systems.
- Assignments are received in task and objective oriented terms.
- Work is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives.
- Interprets and executes policies procedures, and programs that typically affect subordinate IT units.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- .NET (5 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.