Sr. Developer C# VB.NET
Mulitple VB.NET Developer Needs
Our client in the Northwest Suburbs of Minneapolis are looking for several developers to join their team. This project will run all through 2021. The most successful individuals are local to the area and have a firm mastery of VB.NET and C#. This role will also be working with Web API's, SharePoint, and SQL environment.
location: Anoka, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, MIS.
- 5+ years of experience programming in C#.Net and/or VB.Net.
- 3+ years of experience with HTML5 and Bootstrap
- 3+ years of experience with consuming web services and web api
- 3+ years of experience configuring and troubleshooting IIS and experience with IIS authentication schemes
- 3+ years of experience with SQL development; proven ability to read and write complex SQL queries
- 2+ years of experience with Web API, and MVC software architecture patterns.
- Proficient with Microsoft Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server, and Git
- Ability to effectively communicate with individuals within all levels of technical and non-technical skills sets (i.e. Developers, Project Managers and external Customers)
- Proven ability to write complex code; including the planning of work from initiation through implementation while demonstrating the ability to meet project completion dates with acceptable levels of supporting documentation and software quality
- Experience with Gherkin and a Cucumber implementation, preferably SpecFlow
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.