job summary: Position Description:
As a member of the Digital Channel Technology's team you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures within Machine Learning and Conversational AI at Client. Qualifications:
- 3+ years' experience developing large scale, highly available distributed systems
- strong knowledge of multiple, modern programming languages such as Java, GO, Python, Swift or C/C++
- Experience with Natural Language Processing and state of the art AI learning techniques such as voice recognition, speech recognition and text recognition
- strong sense of ownership, passion to build quality products for massive scale in collaborative, agile environment and excitement to learn.
- BS / MS / PhD in in Computer Science, Math or related engineering fields or equivalent practical
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $67.41 - 77.41 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Assist in defining specifications for significant new projects and perform professional software development tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications according to the specifications.
- Additionally, provide leadership and expertise in the development of new products, services and processes.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.