Our Client, a financial servicies provider, is looking at add an experienced Data Engineer to their team. Data Engineering responsibilities will include activities such as building and maintaining data pipelines, data transformation and cleansing, and building data APIs.
The ideal candidate is a skilled data engineer with demonstrated experience. The candidate should have cloud experience and be familiar with traditional and modern data architectures and tooling. The candidate should also be curious and enthusiastic about exploring and building data platform capabilities to achieve maximum value to the organization.
location: ST PAUL, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Collaborate with business users and IT partners to understand and document requirements for data.
- Play a key role in helping implement the Enterprise Data Strategy by building an Enterprise Data Store, populating it with clean and well-structured data, and participating in other key initiatives in the strategy.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- ETL (4 years of experience is preferred)
- Informatica (5 years of experience is preferred)
- data architect (1 year of experience is preferred)
- AWS (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Java (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Spark (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Report Development
- ANSI SQL
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.