We are looking for a Senior Site Reliability Engineer to work in our operations team to drive technical roadmaps across our entire infrastructure. You will work with a variety of technologies and systems to build an automated, monitored, fault-tolerant infrastructure that is maintainable and extensible. You will collaborate and mentor backend and front-end engineering teams to ensure that product solutions are scalable, efficient, and reliable.
This role can be 100% remote.
location: Oakland, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $150,000 - 165,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Design and implement reliable infrastructure to support our global 24/7 products
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of code in a collaborative and inclusive environment
- Analyze and solve deep technical problems, providing mitigations, root cause analyses, and comprehensive post mortem reportin
- Leverage your knowledge of systems and infrastructure to mentor our engineers
- Expand our existing monitoring and alerting systems to improve reliability and lower costs
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- site reliability engineer (5 years of experience is required)
- Python (3 years of experience is required)
- AWS (3 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.