We're looking to add a UI Designer (UID) to collaborate and support senior team members on UI design, production design and prototyping workflows. The UID will support and focus on a major OTT initiative, requiring sophisticated and user centered interface design solutions this lean-back experience. The UID will provide critical UI design support on all necessary fronts, from UI execution all the way to developer hand off, all the while collaborating with senior designers and project leads in keeping the project on time and on schedule.
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 40 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
- Collaborate with senior design staff to produce UI production design, design systems and prototyping
- Take initial concept direction from wire frames to completion; building UI design for a host of features and user experience needs
- Help translate UI reference screens from one device to other devices and screen sizes
- Detail all UI scenarios needed for the development process
- Produce UI revisions after stake holder feedback
- Build and produce effective, well organized design deliverables ready for developer hand-off
- Collaborate with senior design leads to help build and support our design system via anatomic component design, element definition and library organization
- Help maintain UI consistency by enforcing design system rules on all interfaces
- Help run design QA review sessions and document design feedback as needed
- Help build high and low fidelity prototypes to communicate animation needs and rules to developers
- Collaborate with senior team to maintain best practices, workflows and design consistency across the platform
- Love and believe in the value of good experience design; always representing the end user's needs at all times
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- User Interactive
- User Interaction
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.