We're looking for a Director, Ad Platform Engineering for its digital ad technology team to oversee the architecture and development of a centralized suite of ad technology libraries and implementations across the company. You will be responsible for working with our technology and revenue teams on developing, documenting, validating, and troubleshooting ad technology integrations and implementations across the suite of digital consumer products. You will work closely with third-party partners & engineering teams on specifications as well as partner with our QA teams to validate and verify digital ad behavior. We're looking for someone who has a technical background building and/or working with a variety of ad platforms & technologies including display ad serving, server-side video ad insertion, and header bidding.
location: New York, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $180,000 - 195,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 6pm
- Lead the technical vision for building a reusable and scalable ad technology foundation that can be used across a variety of complex and unique digital properties
- Work closely with engineering, sales, and business development teams on scoping technical and operational solutions for in-house ad integrations
- Work to translate complex business and product needs into technical requirements for our in-house engineering team
- Serve as a key liaison between our revenue, ad tech, and engineering teams as it relates to custom integrations of ad libraries and ad library behavior
- Act as a lead technical interface between us and our third-party ad tech partners as it relates to technical implementation issues or concerns
- Experience level: Director
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- google ads
- ad server
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.