We're looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our Technical Operations group. You'll have the unique opporunity to help drive innovation and tehcnical excellence into all aspects of our various Cloud-based services and platforms. The technology stack you will be working on is entirely hosted at AWS and is highly resilient and scalable. You will be responsible for conceptualizing and delivering solutions in the space of end-to-end system architecure, automated builds, deployment, monitoring, and cloud infrastructure. We're looking for someone who can work in a fast-paced environment and help drive solutions.
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $135,000 - 145,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 6pm
- Establish requirements and quickly move to build prototypes and ultimately a ?nal product
- Continue to build and re?ne our modern DevOps toolchain and infrastructure platform utilizing open source and best in breed commercial technologies
- Deliver high quality, scalable, and resilient solutions that are documented and well-tested
- Build internal tools to automate operational processes for capacity increases, improved CI/CD automation, cost and performance optimizations
- Evolve, design, and build automated systems that optimize development pipelines to increase the speed of software delivery
- Identify opportunities and implement solutions to further automate platform builds and processes
- Build technical rapport with other engineering teams, while utilizing subject matter expertise to lead projects in an Agile environment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- AMAZON WEBSERVICE
- CI / CD Pipeline
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.