Our client is seeking highly motivated, passionate Senior Software Engineer with solid understanding of programming fundamentals and software design as well as hands-on experience in OBIEE and Informatica Power Center (ETL) tools. In this role you will build and maintain software features for our Reporting and Analytics Platform. As a scrum team member, you will be part of a dynamic team with an opportunity to partner closely with the business and technology teams and will be a key enabler in creation/adoption of the technology. You are encouraged to quickly gain an understanding of all the components of our platform to be able to lead initiatives related to the improvement, maintenance, and support of the platform.
1. Solid OBI skillset.
3. Solidcommunication skills and a Team player
4. Experience with API's would be a nice to have
location: WEST LAKE, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Timely development and delivery of the Database & Reporting components based on the requirements.
- Recommending and following the best engineering practices.
- Actively participate in release planning, daily stand up as well as helping team with tactical activities like code review, design optimization etc.
- Assist in identification, isolation, resolution, and communication of problems within the production and nonproduction environment and perform troubleshooting.
- Perform code reviews, unit testing, integration testing, performance testing.
- Facilitate release implementations.
- Provide mentorship to junior team members.
- Contribute to continuous process improvement initiatives.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- OBIEE (4 years of experience is required)
- Informatica (3 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.