Client is looking for an IT Contract Manager to join our IT Vendor Management Office team. This is a terrific opportunity for a procurement / sourcing specialist to work within the IT organization on a variety of activities including software acquisitions/renewals, services engagements and RFPs for technology solutions as well as participate in the rollout of a new vendor management program.
As an IT Contract Manager, your responsibility is to manage procurement activities aligned to your business area within the Enterprise Technology organization.
More specifically, you will:
· Drive or support contract negotiation and approval process to establish vendor partnerships, working with legal to ensure contracts protect the organization and meet the needs of the business area.
· Develop RFPs and facilitates the RFP/vendor selection process.
· Manage vendor relationships for assigned vendors.
· Analyze potential cost reduction opportunities based on realigning vendors with the market or switching between vendors.
· Manage contract renewals for vendors within assigned portfolio. This may include software licenses/maintenance, SaaS agreements and service agreements/engagements.
location: BOSTON, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 62 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Education and Experience:
· Typically 4+ years IT contract and vendor management experience
· Procurement experience with RFPs and complex negotiations
· Excellent oral and written communication and negotiation skills
· Proficient with MS Office applications, Outlook, Adobe eSign (or other electronic signature application) and a contract/vendor management system (BCBSMA utilizes Proactis)
· Bachelor's Degree required, MBA a plus
· Healthcare experience a plus
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Associates
- Contract Management
- RFP review / negotiation
- IT Procurement
- Contract Negotiations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.