Randstad Technologies has an immediate need with our long-standing end customer, a leading Entertainment company. This will be a long-term open-ended contract with a probility of converting to full-time. Work will be performed remote initially, but will be 60% on-site/40% remote once the home office located in Dallas, TX re-opens.
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Gain crystal clear understanding of sponsor requirements and as part of the product team, actively assist in the creation of User Stories and Acceptance Criteria for assignments and project related testing.
- Work as part of a product teams to deliver solutions through understanding of SDLC processes and ability to partner closely with technical teams to follow and improve on Topgolf SDLC practices and processes, actively engaging and providing feedback/ideas in process improvement discussions and decisions.
- Partners with cross-functional teams to review requests, brainstorm on software improvements, develop solutions, solve challenges, resolve issues, make recommendations for improvements, processes, configurations and products, being a proactive agent for continuous evaluation of product navigation and usability.
- Represent QA when attending meetings, discussions and strategy, establish credibility and trust through interaction and dialogue with peers, leadership and business partners. Facilitates project related QA lead discussions with both internal and partner/vendor test teams and provide updates/status to leadership.
- Create and maintain appropriately detailed Test Cases, Test Suites, Test Defects and Test results documentation in a Test Management tool. Possess an understanding of the discipline of test case management for creation of repeatable, concise, clear test exercises for evidence of testing.
- Exercise black box test execution and some white box test execution practices through manual testing, leveraging assorted support scripts and tools. Participate in research and future implementation of Automation testing: learning fundamentals of Automation framework creation, Automation test case creation, maintenance and test execution.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Manual QA Testing
- Automated QA Testing
- SQL Scripts
- Test cases
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.