Randstad Technologies is looking for a Desktop Support Analyst in Overland Park, KS. The Desktop Support Analyst ll will provide first level support to users of various desktop applications such as Microsoft. This position will also provide tier 1 level support for all company's lanes of business as well as support for outside sales and vendor call centers. This position will cover many roles on the team including technical and project support.
location: Overland Park, Kansas
job type: Contract
salary: $19 - 21 per hour
work hours: 7am to 3pm
- Provide technical support for customers via tickets, chat, and or telephone and is responsible for diagnosing, troubleshooting, and repairing computer systems, software, or networked and/or wireless systems.
- Screens, refers and diagnoses complex, unique internal inquiries and work requests as they relate to maintenance of personal computers and related systems.
- Respond to situations where first-line support has failed to isolate or fix problems in malfunctioning equipment or software.
- Support key technical areas of the team including but not limited to Voice, Network, Call Center, Retail, and standard break fix troubleshooting, investigation, and repair.
- Participate in process improvements, projects, and status meetings.
- Own and provide ongoing status, deliverables and deadlines as necessary.
- May prepare help desk incident reports and assist in hardware and software evaluation.
- May be required to prepare and deliver knowledge documentation and training activities.
- Experience in supporting desktop, application, network, operating system, and Microsoft Office applications
- Familiarity with Windows 7, 10, iPAD, iPhone and Android devices.
- Proven ability to communicate (verbally, written) complex, technical information and decisions to a varied audience, ability to type 40 words per minute.
- Familiarity with the IT Service Manager Tool, ServiceNow and JIRA
- Ability to multi-task and support high level of trouble shooting user issues via telephone and remote applications
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 3-4 years related work experience.
The essential functions of this role include:
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Desktop Support (3 years of experience is required)
- Microsoft Office (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Windows Phone (3 years of experience is preferred)
- iPad (3 years of experience is preferred)
- iPhone (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Android (3 years of experience is preferred)
- ITSM (3 years of experience is preferred)
- SERVICE NOW (3 years of experience is preferred)
- JIRA (3 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.