Our Client, a Financial Serivces partner, is seeking an experienced SAP Architect to assist with their ERP implementation. To be successful in this role, you'll need proven experience with SAP to Cloud migrations and integration, specifically AWS and ancillary applications. You must have passion for driving best practices combined with industry standards.
location: ST PAUL, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $90 - 100 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- This role calls for an individual who can assess, define, implement and -perhaps most crucially- communicate SAP Architecture to both technical and non-technical audiences. The ability to communicate solutions to complex problems to varied audiences will be critical.
- Accountable to the SAP Platform Owner
- Responsible for providing deep technical expertise in SAP and assist in the planning and designing in our SAP technical landscape.
- Collaborate with our system integration (SI) partner as well as our internal Solution Architects and Technical Leads to create a system architecture that follows industry best practices.
- This individual would be dedicated to the SAP environment build including, but not limited to, the AWS Environment, SAP AWS Environment and any integrations between these environments.
- Understanding of a Cloud SAP S4 technical landscape (Hana DB, MDG, and BO/BI)
- Have a deep understanding of native SAP features and functionality, as well as broad knowledge across SAP ancillary applications such as Concur, Ariba and other 3rd party integrations in order to design secure, high-performance technical solutions that maximize the potential of the SAP platform.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- S/4 HANA
- SAP Basis
- SAP Master Data
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.