This role will augment our client's Merchant Services core processing product management team. This individual will be asked to support initiatives for this team's products such as domestic card processing, global payments, reporting, PCI compliance, compliance initiatives, product training or other value-added services. While technology may be a component of some projects, a successful individual will also have experience in managing business initiatives. We are looking for a self-starter that can work both independently and with teams. This person must be able to pick up a lot of new information quickly. Written and verbal communication skills are crucial.
· Quickly identify a solution to business problems, create a plan to implement the solution and execute on the plan.
· Manage multiple initiatives at the same time
· Demonstrate a sense of urgency in completing tasks and responding to others
· Drive cross-functional teams to achieve initiative goals on time
· Complete gap analysis, document process flows and write requirements
· Complete market analysis and industry research to inform product strategy
· Complete financial analysis and forecasting to support strategy recommendations
· Create and present powerpoint presentations that communicate complex information and data in a simple and easy to understand way
· Adapt information in both written and verbal communication to audiences at different levels from a developer or financial analyst to a sales consultant or senior leader
· Ensure the best possible customer experience when implementing process, technology or other changes
· May also act as the project manager for some initiatives
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 70 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Product Management (6 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.