Our client has a 3+ month contract for an AR Technician
in the Sacramento area. Skills/Abilities
- Experience with Accounting software, spreadsheets preferred
- Ability to calculate figures with discounts, interest, commissions and percentages.
- Associates degree in Business Management, Finance, or Accounting, or a related field from a two-year college or university with 6mo. - 1 year of experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
location: Mcclellan, California
job type: Contract
salary: $21 - 23 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Review customer contracts and extract critical information related to billing
- Research and understand sales and use tax laws in multiple states and apply that knowledge to customer billing
- Process all billing transactions accurately and efficiently to meet expected deadlines
- Foster cohesive relationships with SBM Site employees and their Customers
- Effectively interact with customers and employees to research and resolve disputes
- Issue billing adjustments as needed
- Effectively prioritize daily accounting operations to ensure customers' needs are addressed promptly and with proper resolution
- Review problem areas on customers' accounts and determine escalation process.
- Maintain a record of all contact and planned resolution for delinquent accounts
- Provide weekly detailed report to Management outlining all delinquent accounts and activity
- Reconcile customer invoices and payments as needed
- Assists with ad hoc projects as required
- Maintain records and reports
- Other duties may be assigned
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE / AR
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.