job summary: Job Duties:
- Develops innovation strategies, processes, and best practices.
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects.
- Supports and ensures business objectives being met.
- Leads the discovery phase of medium to large projects to come up with high level design.
- Leads the work of other small group of 3 to 4 engineers for assigned Engineering projects
location: Portland, Oregon
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 82 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Leads and participates in end to end service implementations, data feeds ingestion, and orchestration.
- Designs and implements low latency services.
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
- Troubleshoots business and production issues .
- Experience level:
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.