SVB is looking for a Business Analyst with strong skills in Business Process Mapping and Business Process Reengineering.
Required Skills and Experience:
- At least 3-5 years experience as a Business Analyst, on large and complex projects
- strong skills in Process Mapping and Business Process Reengineering
- strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to extensively analyze business processes and workflows - Experience facilitating workshops and focus groups
- strong business/client engagement skills
- Experience developing business requirements
- Experience developing instructional and procedural documentation and presentations
- High level of competence with MS Office and MS Visio
The successful candidate would have high level communication skills and be able to produce documentation to a high standard. You should display a high attention to detail and be able to establish effective working relationships with clients and business representatives.
location: Phoenix, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $50.00 - 56.66 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Work closely with clients and the business to identify and analyze core business processes and workflows for IT communications
- Documentation of process and work flows
- Development of clear and detailed process maps and business requirements
- Identifying issues and risks
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.