A major hospital system in Irving seeks a professional, caring, competant Tier 2 Analyst for IT support. Previous helpdesk support experience required with preference given to individuals with experience supporting end users in a hospital setting.
This is 6-8 week contract position through the end of December with possible extension into 2021.
location: Irving, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $28 - 32 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
Primary responsibilities will include managing and triaging service tickets, updating data in Meditech, performing data entry and data audit work.
Ideal candidate will have an intermediate experience with Excel. The more advanced the skills, the more likely to have responsibilities expanded.
**Position will likely be remote pending return to office plan**
Work schedule Monday - Friday.
8 Hour Work Day.
Provide exceptional customer service.
Self starter, who can work independantly and does not need to be in an office to excel.
Must show proof of education; diploma or transcript
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
- Helpdesk (3 years of experience is required)
- Excel (2 years of experience is required)
- meditech (1 year of experience is preferred)
- data entry (1 year of experience is preferred)
- healthcare IT support (1 year of experience is preferred)
- ticketing system experience (3 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.