As part of the Data and Analytics COE, this position will play a critical role in extending client's digital analytics and reporting capabilities. The Analyst is responsible for digital tag management activities to enable collection, organization and syndication of digital data in support of digital campaigns, personalization, CDP, DMP and other marketing technology related tools. Specific tasks include implementation of tags on web-site pages for web analytics, Campaign tracking & audience building, building visitor profiles, syndication of data to data lake, tag audits & documentation and coordinating between the Marketing teams and vendors in the digital data space.
A key part of this role will be to expand the capabilities to bridge the digital customer data (site interactions, digital engagement, etc.) with core customer data (products, services, tenure, etc.). As we continue to expand our digital capabilities, it becomes increasingly important to integrate our data analysis to better understand our customers. Responsibility (add-ons)
- Tag, Test and Validate tag functioning and perform periodic audits to identify any broken tags / issues due to content changes. Setup proactive alerts and monitor them when they trigger to monitor any breakage.
- Maintain and build upon a documentation archive to ensure we continually track existing tagging and update in accordance with change.
- Implement advanced tracking capabilities for in-page tracking, document downloads, video / content consumption, abandonments etc.
- Build relationships with business users of the data to support their requirements through effective communication, data governance and documentation.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $46 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- 3-5 years' experience in managing tags for web applications
- Clear understanding of sources of digital data
- Experience in implementing tags for a range of marketing technologies
- Experience in API integrations in cloud
- Expert level Knowledge of Tag management system specifically Tealium IQ
- Understanding of tag manager concepts
- Ability to test and validate tags
- Familiarity with content management systems
- Working knowledge of html5 , css
- Understanding of Data taxonomy
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.