Sr. Digital Product Owner
The Sr. Digital Product Owner will be responsible for the strategy and vision for our Digital Health experiences & products within defined personas. In this role, you will work closely with UX/Design and Engineering teams as well as partner with adjacent teams across the organization to deliver experiences and products that shape the future of Healthcare.
location: Newport Beach, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Translates customer needs to technical solutions from start to finish.
- Writes detailed, well-organized requirements and user stories that can be used to design product specifications.Deliver enterprise level employee and consumer facing mobile and web applications.
- Plan, manage and lead complex technology projects in a high-paced, fast-changing work environment, leading the team through issue resolution during the entire development lifecycle.
- Planning and lead software release cycles including prioritizing features, coordinating schedules across platforms, coordinating user testing, and communication with stakeholders on roadmaps, delivery status, and change management details.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Change management (7 years of experience is required)
- Consumer products (7 years of experience is required)
- Product Management (7 years of experience is required)
- Interactive Design (7 years of experience is required)
- Product Design (7 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.