Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented and accomplished Achitect to help with Azure solution architecture for a major healthcare client in Los Angeles. If you bring hands-on experience with enterprise scale Windows technologies such as Server platforms, Desktop platforms, Active Directory, IIS, Windows Clustering, Virtualization and Collaboration tools and are currently certified in Azure, we want to speak with you about this awesome remote contract opportunity!
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Contract
salary: $80.00 - 83.13 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- enterprise system support experience and strong background in systems administration for both operating systems.
- In depth knowledge and experience with enterprise scale Windows technologies such as Server platforms, Desktop platforms, Active Directory, IIS, Windows Clustering, Virtualization and Collaboration tools. Azure Certification or equivalent experience preferred
- Deep Azure architecture, administration, and deployment experience, including IaaS, PaaS, SaaS deployments
- Experience with Azure core services; VMs, Blobs, Key Vaults, and other Azure Infrastructure and Services.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Azure Certification (1 year of experience is required)
- Azure Cloud Architecture (7 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.