Sr. Digital Software Developer
The Sr. Digital Software Developer across API, Web & Mobile platforms, will work on projects across the spectrum of digital health. You will take part in the ownership of the product design, implementation, and feature development to build new and exciting experiences around Digital health care. You will be an integral part of a highly cross-functional team working with world class medical professionals, designers, and product owners to help innovate and address challenging problems within the healthcare space.
location: Newport Beach, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 160,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- You will be responsible for developing new features, as well as maintaining existing code, fixing bugs, and contributing to overall system design.
- Develop software architecture and writing code that is robust and maintainable for the future across SaaS/PaaS integrations, web and touch devices
- Run your projects through instruments and fine-tune performance to deliver the best experience to users.
- Rapidly iterate through concepts and prototypes, while effectively communicating designs and accomplishments to the broader cross-functional team.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment with cross-cutting concerns.
- Translate requirements into technical development.
- Deliver end products with a keen eye for detail and a deep appreciation for the user
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- API (7 years of experience is required)
- iOS (7 years of experience is required)
- JSON (7 years of experience is required)
- Objective C (7 years of experience is required)
- PAAS (7 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.